Vienna Christmas Market Break save up to 30%
From mid-November to Christmas, Vienna’s prettiest squares transform into magical Christmas markets. The aroma of Christmas bakery items and hot punch creates a pre-Christmas atmosphere.
At the traditional Vienna Magic of Advent, the Rathausplatz becomes a shining fairytale land. The 150 or so sales stands offer Christmas gifts, Christmas tree decorations, sweets and warming drinks. Not far away is the Christmas village on Maria-Theresien-Platz, situated between the Museum of Fine Arts and the Natural History Museum. The Old Viennese Christmas Market on Freyung in the city center is committed to tradition. A Christmas market was held here as early as 1772; today, it is a place to buy handicrafts, glass decorations, traditional cribs and ceramics. The cultural and Christmas market in front of Schönbrunn Palace offers romance in front of an imperial backdrop, and is converted into a New Year's market after Christmas.
Combine beutiful sights of Vienna and magical atmosphere of Chrismas with the musical delights of the concert in the very place where Johann Strauss himself used to direct his orchestra from the position of first violin. The absolute essence of Viennas classical music can once again be heard daily.
This chic downtown hotel is 2.4 km from Hofburg Palace, 1.8 km from the Vienna State Opera and 1.4 km from Wien Matzleinsdorfer Platz train station.
Room Type Standard Twin/Double
Featuring brightly patterned walls and contemporary furnishings, the stylish rooms offer free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and rain showers.
Good to know:
- 117 generous rooms with a relaxed, stylish ambience designed by Matteo Thun
- Showtime: 37-inch flat-screen TV for a cinematic viewing experience
- Free on-demand pay TV with Sky Sports and premium movie channels
- Free and premium WIFI available
- And the service doesn’t stop there. We also provide a VGA or iPod connection so you can enjoy your own entertainment program
- Hypoallergenic bed linen available on request
- The rain shower, which was designed especially for pentahotels
- Valid for double/twin occupancy only
- Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed
- City Tax not included: payable directly on site
- Hold Luggage not included: can be added depending on carrier’s charges
- Airport transfers not included: can be added at an additional supplement
- Airport taxes included
- In-flight meals not included
- Hotel Check in 14:00, Check out 10:00
- There is no charge for payments made with Debit Cards.
- Payment by Credit Cards will be subject to an additional charge of 2.50% of the total amount payable.
- This flight inclusive package holiday is ATOL protected by Civil Aviation Authority
Duration: 2 Nights
Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast
Room Type : Standard Double / Twin Room
5-10 kgs of hand lugagge
Transfers and hold luggage are optional extras and can be added on to the booking by calling on 02033261516
Flights from London Gatwick,
Arrival Airport: Vienna (VIE)
Flight Provider: Easy Jet
• Outbound departure between 08:25-17:30 arrival between 11:40-20:40
• Inbound departure between 12:20-21:15 arrival between 13:50-22:45
Ratings Guide: Excellent Good Poor Bad
ROME,VENICE AND FLORENCEService rating : 5 star rating cant sing Viva's praises any higher. From communication to hotels to price all fantastic thankyou Viva, will forsure recommend..
Product : What a beautiful part of the world... and January was the best time to go... rome so much to see, florence so romantic and venice my favourite... all amazing!
ROME AND VENICEI would definitely use them again.
KRAKOW & WARSAWVery efficient, friendly and obliging will certainly consider using them again excellent
ROME AND VENICEVery Good
ROMEVery helpful and patient. Answered all my question. Only negative was that I was told that I would get a email within 48hrs with a atol certificate not received anything yet