2 to 3nt Munich Christmas Market Break Save up to 36%
The Christmas market in Munich dates back as far as the 14th century, and with such a long held reputation it is competing to be one of the best Christmas markets in Europe. Music, lights, gifts and gingerbread – the perfect combination for a winter holiday in Munich.
Munich’s Christmas Market is held on the Marienplatz, the central square in the city, and boasts a multitude of gift ideas such as wood carvings, figurines and thematic candles, as well as live performances and drama groups.
Set in an art deco-style building, this design hotel in the Sendling district features a hammam and a restaurant. It is 5 underground stops from Marienplatz Square in Munich’s city centre.The 4-star Ambiance Rivoli is just 100 yards from Harras Station. This is 4 stops from Munich Central Station by S-Bahn train.
Room Type Standard Twin/Double
Hotel Ambiance Rivoli offers stylish, soundproofed rooms with Asian and Art Deco details. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, wooden floors, floor-to-ceiling windows, and bathrooms of marble or granite.
- Valid for double/twin occupancy only
- Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed
- City Tax not included: payable directly on site
- Hold Luggage not included: can be added depending on carrier’s charges
- Airport transfers not included: can be added at an additional supplement
- Airport taxes included
- In-flight meals not included
- Hotel Check in 14:00, Check out 10:00
- There is no charge for payments made with Debit Cards.
- Payment by Credit Cards will be subject to an additional charge of 2% of the total amount payable.
- This flight inclusive package holiday is ATOL protected by Civil Aviation Authority
Duration: 2 or 3 Nights
Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast
Room Type : Standard Double / Twin Room
5-10 kgs of hand lugagge
Transfers and hold luggage are optional extras and can be added on to the booking by calling on 02033261516
Flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted and Manchester
Arrival Airport: Munich MUC
Flight Provider: Easy Jet ,
• Outbound departure between 05:50-14:05 arrival between 08:45-17:00
• Inbound departure between 09:15-21:45 arrival between 10:15-22:45
• Outbound departure between 05:55-17:15 arrival between 08:45-20:05
• Inbound departure between 17:35-20:35 arrival between 18:35-21:35
• Outbound departure between 06:35-13:00 arrival between 09:25-15:50
• Inbound departure between 09:55-16:20 arrival between 10:50-17:15
• Outbound departure between 12:30-18:15 arrival between 15:30-21:15
• Inbound departure between 16:05-22:00 arrival between 17:20-23:15
Ratings Guide: Excellent Good Poor Bad
ROME,VENICE AND FLORENCEService rating : 5 star rating cant sing Viva's praises any higher. From communication to hotels to price all fantastic thankyou Viva, will forsure recommend..
Product : What a beautiful part of the world... and January was the best time to go... rome so much to see, florence so romantic and venice my favourite... all amazing!
ROME AND VENICEI would definitely use them again.
KRAKOW & WARSAWVery efficient, friendly and obliging will certainly consider using them again excellent
ROME AND VENICEVery Good
ROMEVery helpful and patient. Answered all my question. Only negative was that I was told that I would get a email within 48hrs with a atol certificate not received anything yet