2-3nt Marrakech Break inc Breakfast & Flights save up to 35%
Located to the north of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains, Marrakech is the Moroccan capital and the fourth largest city in the country after Casablanca, Fes and Rabat. The city is divided into the old fortified Medina, boasting an array of traditional shops on narrow passageways, and the modern district of Gueliz, also known as Ville Nouvelle, hosting an array of designer stores and chic restaurants.
Visitors may explore the Djemaa El-Fna square in the heart of the Medina or the main shopping avenue Mohamed V. Tourists may also enjoy the calm of the late 19th century Bahia Palace, combining Islamic and Moroccan design, or the Koutoubia Mosque, Marrakech’s famous minaret.
Situated near Ali Ben Youssef Mosque, Mellah and La Palmeraie, the comfortable Diwane offers a cocktail lounge, an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace.
At the restaurant Moroccan dishes are served. Guests can relax in the poolside bar serving refreshing drinks.
Room Type Standard Twin/Double
The property comprises 115 spacious rooms appointed with a private balcony, Wi-Fi, individual climate control, a laptop-size safe and a patio. They provide bathrooms with a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.
Bed type: Double Bed or 2 Single beds or 1 Single bed
- Air conditioning
- Safe deposit box
- Dressing area
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV
- Valid for double/twin occupancy only
- Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed
- City Tax not included: payable directly on site
- Hold Luggage not included: can be added depending on carrier’s charges
- Airport transfers not included: can be added at an additional supplement
- Airport taxes included
- In-flight meals not included
- Hotel Check in 14:00, Check out 10:00
- There is no charge for payments made with Debit Cards.
- Payment by Credit Cards will be subject to an additional charge of 2.50% of the total amount payable.
- This flight inclusive package holiday is ATOL protected by Civil Aviation Authority
Duration: 2-3 Nights
Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast
Room Type : Standard Double / Twin Room
5-10 kgs of hand lugagge
Transfers and hold luggage are optional extras and can be added on to the booking by calling on 02033261516
Flights from London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton and Manchester
Arrival Airport: Marrakech RAK
Flight Provider: Easy Jet and RyanAir,
• Outbound departure between 05:00-18:05 arrival between 08:55-21:45
• Inbound departure between 09:35-22:30 arrival between 13:10-02:05*
• Outbound departure between 05:40-10:45 arrival between 09:25-14:25
• Inbound departure between 09:45-20:15 arrival between 13:35-00:10*
• Outbound departure between 05:55-15:35 arrival between 09:40-19:10
• Inbound departure between 10:15-19:35 arrival between 13:50-23:20
• Outbound departure between 05:10-11:45 arrival between 08:55-14:55
• Inbound departure between 09:15-20:45 arrival between 13:05-00:40*
Ratings Guide: Excellent Good Poor Bad
ITALY TO SWITZERLAND BREAKService rating : Over all I enjoyed the views and locations, however the trains you booked us on specially the 4 hour trip from Tirano to Chur had no restaurant or drink bar and that was confirmed being told by the conductor adding you are booked on second class area no drinks or restaurant are available nor I could access the first-class area as it was sealed having to rush out and purchase few water bottles I do not recommend this holiday and next time I will book my own directly
Product : All second class most trains had with no refreshment
TURIN,GENOVA AND MILANService rating : ..
Product : ..................................
EUROPE AND AFRICAService rating : Quick and efficient response every time we contacted them.
Product : Hotels further out from town than anticipated, and second hotel was pretty basic.
INDIAN OCEANExtremely impressed with Viva holidays, will definitely use their services in the future. Have recommended them to several people who also have been very content with their service. Both holidays booked with them were brilliant, their recommendations exceeded our expectations.
Bernina Express ExperienceService rating : The holiday went very well, and all the reservations made ensured a smooth journey throughout. The only criticism, is that the hotels booked were well out of the respective towns which was not made clear to us. Having said that both were on public transport routes which made life quite easy. I would certainly use viva holidays again
Product : Good value for money would recommend this holiday to anyone who likes this sort of adventure