2-3nt Marrakech Break inc Breakfast & Flights save up to 35%
Located to the north of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains, Marrakech is the Moroccan capital and the fourth largest city in the country after Casablanca, Fes and Rabat. The city is divided into the old fortified Medina, boasting an array of traditional shops on narrow passageways, and the modern district of Gueliz, also known as Ville Nouvelle, hosting an array of designer stores and chic restaurants.
Visitors may explore the Djemaa El-Fna square in the heart of the Medina or the main shopping avenue Mohamed V. Tourists may also enjoy the calm of the late 19th century Bahia Palace, combining Islamic and Moroccan design, or the Koutoubia Mosque, Marrakech’s famous minaret.
Situated near Ali Ben Youssef Mosque, Mellah and La Palmeraie, the comfortable Diwane offers a cocktail lounge, an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace.
At the restaurant Moroccan dishes are served. Guests can relax in the poolside bar serving refreshing drinks.
Room Type Standard Twin/Double
The property comprises 115 spacious rooms appointed with a private balcony, Wi-Fi, individual climate control, a laptop-size safe and a patio. They provide bathrooms with a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.
Bed type: Double Bed or 2 Single beds or 1 Single bed
- Air conditioning
- Safe deposit box
- Dressing area
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV
- Valid for double/twin occupancy only
- Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed
- City Tax not included: payable directly on site
- Hold Luggage not included: can be added depending on carrier’s charges
- Airport transfers not included: can be added at an additional supplement
- Airport taxes included
- In-flight meals not included
- Hotel Check in 14:00, Check out 10:00
- There is no charge for payments made with Debit Cards.
- Payment by Credit Cards will be subject to an additional charge of 2.50% of the total amount payable.
- This flight inclusive package holiday is ATOL protected by Civil Aviation Authority
Duration: 2-3 Nights
Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast
Room Type : Standard Double / Twin Room
5-10 kgs of hand lugagge
Transfers and hold luggage are optional extras and can be added on to the booking by calling on 02033261516
Flights from London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton and Manchester
Arrival Airport: Marrakech RAK
Flight Provider: Easy Jet and RyanAir,
• Outbound departure between 05:00-18:05 arrival between 08:55-21:45
• Inbound departure between 09:35-22:30 arrival between 13:10-02:05*
• Outbound departure between 05:40-10:45 arrival between 09:25-14:25
• Inbound departure between 09:45-20:15 arrival between 13:35-00:10*
• Outbound departure between 05:55-15:35 arrival between 09:40-19:10
• Inbound departure between 10:15-19:35 arrival between 13:50-23:20
• Outbound departure between 05:10-11:45 arrival between 08:55-14:55
• Inbound departure between 09:15-20:45 arrival between 13:05-00:40*
Ratings Guide: Excellent Good Poor Bad
OSLO AND BERGENService rating : We were unsure of a few details like if we would get numbered seats on the train, but they got back to us, we did get reserved seats even though we were in second class and communication through emails was good.
Tickets were posted to us about a week before our travel and it was easy to show the voucher for the fiord trip.
Also, the hotel in Oslo was central, functional, clean and quiet, which was perfect for this city break and we really liked our hotel in Bergen, which was much plusher and we were happy to rest in our room when it was raining. Both had excellent breakfasts and good service.
Product : We recommend having three nights in each city so you have time to explore and definitely eat out, even though it's expensive. Shall a meal if you have to; it's part of the experience. We had a lovely holiday in Norway and would recommend this two centre break, with the restful train journey linking the two cities.
BERNINA EXPRESSService rating : Prompt reply to emails.
Would be happy to use again
Product : Variety of experiences. Scenic train ride & 2 very different cities. Lovely hotels. Excellent breakfast in Milan hotel.
OTHERSfast and helpful service making booking easy
COLOURFUL LISBON & PORTO CITYService rating : I would certainly recommend Viva to others wishing to explore Lisbon and Porto.
The hotels were most comfortable and catered for all.our needs. In Lisbon we joined 5 others in a minibus and enjoyed a very personal guided tour of the city sights. In Porto we found the river cruise on the Douro stunning.
Product : Excellent value. Fun packed few days. Wished it had been longer as so much to take in.
COPENHAGEN AND OSLOCopenhagen hotel excellent great location and breakfast. Oslo one was was not as nice quite a lonely walk after you came of the Main Street Breakfsat wasn’t as good and the decor not as nice. It would be a great idea if you had airport transfers to hotels found that very difficult no and got lost in both occasions as did some of the other guests I met