Berlin Christmas Market Break inc Flights save up to 36%
Viva Holidays invites holidaymakers to spend a trip in a place specially adorned for this winter holiday with crafts, trinkets, rich mulled wine, carols and parades. Indulging in a seasonal escape, visitors will get wrapped in the nationwide market tradition with candles, Christmas trees, and a warm atmosphere.
In Berlin, the capital city of all Christmas Markets, the festival is hosted at the Charlottenburg Palace and its park, where acrobats, gospel ensembles, lighting decorations and specific fare including roasted almond and baked apples create a festive setting.
The Amano Grand Central is situated in the center of the city, in the direct neighbourhood of the "Europe-City", the museum for contemporary art, "Hamburger Bahnhof" and the nearby government district.
Room Type Standard Twin/Double
All Standard Rooms are 17 Square meters and have hardwood floors, twin or king-size bed, shower with hairdryer, individually controlled air conditioner, satellite TV with LCD TV, direct dial telephone, free use of room safe, minibar, free wireless and LAN access. Sound-proofed windows guarantee a deep, peaceful sleep.
The Amano Grand Central also has something special when it comes to cusine. Whether you are after a light snack, a business lunch or a cozy dinner with friends, the ground floor bisto serves city visitors or Berlin folk with the finest culinary dishes.
- Valid for double/twin occupancy only.
- Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
- City Tax not included: payable directly on site.
- Airport transfers not included: can be added at an additional supplement.
- Airport taxes included.
- Hotel Check in 14:00, Check out 10:00
- There is no charge for payments made with Debit Cards.
- Payment by Credit Cards will be subject to an additional charge of 2% of the total amount payable.
- This flight inclusive package holiday is ATOL protected by Civil Aviation Authority.
Duration: 2 or 3 Nights
Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast
Room Type : Standard Double / Twin Room
5-10 kgs of hand lugagge.
Transfers are optional extras and can be added on to the booking by calling on 02033261516
Flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Edinburg, Manchester and Bristol
Arrival Airport: Berlin Schoenefeld SXF
Flight Provider: Easy Jet and RyanAir
• Outbound departure between 06:00-08:30 arrival between 08:55-11:25
• Inbound departure between 18:55-22:00 arrival between 20:00-23:05
• Outbound departure between 06:00-14:05 arrival between 08:55-16:55
• Inbound departure between 10:05-22:20 arrival between 11:00-23:15
• Outbound departure between 07:20-08:20 arrival between 10:10-11:10
• Inbound departure between 21:00-22:00 arrival between 21:55-22:55
• Outbound departure between 06:20-11:45 arrival between 09:15-14:40
• Inbound departure between 09:40-22:15 arrival between 11:55-23:30
• Outbound departure between 13:45-18:55 arrival between 17:45-21:55
• Inbound departure between 17:10-21:40 arrival between 18:20-23:35
• Outbound departure between 10:00-11:00 arrival between 13:05-14:05
• Inbound departure between 13:35-14:35 arrival between 14:45-15:45
Ratings Guide: Excellent Good Poor Bad
OSLO AND BERGENService rating : We were unsure of a few details like if we would get numbered seats on the train, but they got back to us, we did get reserved seats even though we were in second class and communication through emails was good.
Tickets were posted to us about a week before our travel and it was easy to show the voucher for the fiord trip.
Also, the hotel in Oslo was central, functional, clean and quiet, which was perfect for this city break and we really liked our hotel in Bergen, which was much plusher and we were happy to rest in our room when it was raining. Both had excellent breakfasts and good service.
Product : We recommend having three nights in each city so you have time to explore and definitely eat out, even though it's expensive. Shall a meal if you have to; it's part of the experience. We had a lovely holiday in Norway and would recommend this two centre break, with the restful train journey linking the two cities.
BERNINA EXPRESSService rating : Prompt reply to emails.
Would be happy to use again
Product : Variety of experiences. Scenic train ride & 2 very different cities. Lovely hotels. Excellent breakfast in Milan hotel.
OTHERSfast and helpful service making booking easy
COLOURFUL LISBON & PORTO CITYService rating : I would certainly recommend Viva to others wishing to explore Lisbon and Porto.
The hotels were most comfortable and catered for all.our needs. In Lisbon we joined 5 others in a minibus and enjoyed a very personal guided tour of the city sights. In Porto we found the river cruise on the Douro stunning.
Product : Excellent value. Fun packed few days. Wished it had been longer as so much to take in.
COPENHAGEN AND OSLOCopenhagen hotel excellent great location and breakfast. Oslo one was was not as nice quite a lonely walk after you came of the Main Street Breakfsat wasn’t as good and the decor not as nice. It would be a great idea if you had airport transfers to hotels found that very difficult no and got lost in both occasions as did some of the other guests I met