2 to 3nt Munich Christmas Market Break Save up to 36%
The Christmas market in Munich dates back as far as the 14th century, and with such a long held reputation it is competing to be one of the best Christmas markets in Europe. Music, lights, gifts and gingerbread – the perfect combination for a winter holiday in Munich.
Munich’s Christmas Market is held on the Marienplatz, the central square in the city, and boasts a multitude of gift ideas such as wood carvings, figurines and thematic candles, as well as live performances and drama groups.
Set in an art deco-style building, this design hotel in the Sendling district features a hammam and a restaurant. It is 5 underground stops from Marienplatz Square in Munich’s city centre.The 4-star Ambiance Rivoli is just 100 yards from Harras Station. This is 4 stops from Munich Central Station by S-Bahn train.
Room Type Standard Twin/Double
Hotel Ambiance Rivoli offers stylish, soundproofed rooms with Asian and Art Deco details. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, wooden floors, floor-to-ceiling windows, and bathrooms of marble or granite.
- Valid for double/twin occupancy only
- Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed
- City Tax not included: payable directly on site
- Hold Luggage not included: can be added depending on carrier’s charges
- Airport transfers not included: can be added at an additional supplement
- Airport taxes included
- In-flight meals not included
- Hotel Check in 14:00, Check out 10:00
- There is no charge for payments made with Debit Cards.
- Payment by Credit Cards will be subject to an additional charge of 2% of the total amount payable.
- This flight inclusive package holiday is ATOL protected by Civil Aviation Authority
Duration: 2 or 3 Nights
Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast
Room Type : Standard Double / Twin Room
5-10 kgs of hand lugagge
Transfers and hold luggage are optional extras and can be added on to the booking by calling on 02033261516
Flights from London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted and Manchester
Arrival Airport: Munich MUC
Flight Provider: Easy Jet ,
• Outbound departure between 05:50-14:05 arrival between 08:45-17:00
• Inbound departure between 09:15-21:45 arrival between 10:15-22:45
• Outbound departure between 05:55-17:15 arrival between 08:45-20:05
• Inbound departure between 17:35-20:35 arrival between 18:35-21:35
• Outbound departure between 06:35-13:00 arrival between 09:25-15:50
• Inbound departure between 09:55-16:20 arrival between 10:50-17:15
• Outbound departure between 12:30-18:15 arrival between 15:30-21:15
• Inbound departure between 16:05-22:00 arrival between 17:20-23:15
Ratings Guide: Excellent Good Poor Bad
OSLO AND BERGENService rating : We were unsure of a few details like if we would get numbered seats on the train, but they got back to us, we did get reserved seats even though we were in second class and communication through emails was good.
Tickets were posted to us about a week before our travel and it was easy to show the voucher for the fiord trip.
Also, the hotel in Oslo was central, functional, clean and quiet, which was perfect for this city break and we really liked our hotel in Bergen, which was much plusher and we were happy to rest in our room when it was raining. Both had excellent breakfasts and good service.
Product : We recommend having three nights in each city so you have time to explore and definitely eat out, even though it's expensive. Shall a meal if you have to; it's part of the experience. We had a lovely holiday in Norway and would recommend this two centre break, with the restful train journey linking the two cities.
BERNINA EXPRESSService rating : Prompt reply to emails.
Would be happy to use again
Product : Variety of experiences. Scenic train ride & 2 very different cities. Lovely hotels. Excellent breakfast in Milan hotel.
OTHERSfast and helpful service making booking easy
COLOURFUL LISBON & PORTO CITYService rating : I would certainly recommend Viva to others wishing to explore Lisbon and Porto.
The hotels were most comfortable and catered for all.our needs. In Lisbon we joined 5 others in a minibus and enjoyed a very personal guided tour of the city sights. In Porto we found the river cruise on the Douro stunning.
Product : Excellent value. Fun packed few days. Wished it had been longer as so much to take in.
COPENHAGEN AND OSLOCopenhagen hotel excellent great location and breakfast. Oslo one was was not as nice quite a lonely walk after you came of the Main Street Breakfsat wasn’t as good and the decor not as nice. It would be a great idea if you had airport transfers to hotels found that very difficult no and got lost in both occasions as did some of the other guests I met