2-3nt Marrakech Break inc Breakfast & Flights save up to 35%
Located to the north of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains, Marrakech is the Moroccan capital and the fourth largest city in the country after Casablanca, Fes and Rabat. The city is divided into the old fortified Medina, boasting an array of traditional shops on narrow passageways, and the modern district of Gueliz, also known as Ville Nouvelle, hosting an array of designer stores and chic restaurants.
Visitors may explore the Djemaa El-Fna square in the heart of the Medina or the main shopping avenue Mohamed V. Tourists may also enjoy the calm of the late 19th century Bahia Palace, combining Islamic and Moroccan design, or the Koutoubia Mosque, Marrakech’s famous minaret.
Situated near Ali Ben Youssef Mosque, Mellah and La Palmeraie, the comfortable Diwane offers a cocktail lounge, an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace.
At the restaurant Moroccan dishes are served. Guests can relax in the poolside bar serving refreshing drinks.
Room Type Standard Twin/Double
The property comprises 115 spacious rooms appointed with a private balcony, Wi-Fi, individual climate control, a laptop-size safe and a patio. They provide bathrooms with a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.
Bed type: Double Bed or 2 Single beds or 1 Single bed
- Air conditioning
- Safe deposit box
- Dressing area
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV
- Valid for double/twin occupancy only
- Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed
- City Tax not included: payable directly on site
- Hold Luggage not included: can be added depending on carrier’s charges
- Airport transfers not included: can be added at an additional supplement
- Airport taxes included
- In-flight meals not included
- Hotel Check in 14:00, Check out 10:00
- There is no charge for payments made with Debit Cards.
- Payment by Credit Cards will be subject to an additional charge of 2.50% of the total amount payable.
- This flight inclusive package holiday is ATOL protected by Civil Aviation Authority
Duration: 2-3 Nights
Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast
Room Type : Standard Double / Twin Room
5-10 kgs of hand lugagge
Transfers and hold luggage are optional extras and can be added on to the booking by calling on 02033261516
Flights from London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton and Manchester
Arrival Airport: Marrakech RAK
Flight Provider: Easy Jet and RyanAir,
• Outbound departure between 05:00-18:05 arrival between 08:55-21:45
• Inbound departure between 09:35-22:30 arrival between 13:10-02:05*
• Outbound departure between 05:40-10:45 arrival between 09:25-14:25
• Inbound departure between 09:45-20:15 arrival between 13:35-00:10*
• Outbound departure between 05:55-15:35 arrival between 09:40-19:10
• Inbound departure between 10:15-19:35 arrival between 13:50-23:20
• Outbound departure between 05:10-11:45 arrival between 08:55-14:55
• Inbound departure between 09:15-20:45 arrival between 13:05-00:40*
Ratings Guide: Excellent Good Poor Bad
Rome & VeniceService rating : From the time I booked the holiday with Andrew Smith, I have had excellent service from all your staff. It's great to be able to get through to your operatives without any complicated procedures! Everyone I spoke to was very friendly, efficient and so helpful.
The holiday in Venice and Rome was fantastic. The Hotel Central in Mestre was nice and the manager very helpful and friendly. There's a great bar/ restaurant opposite, very quirky and great fun. Travelling into Venice was easy & cheap, via frequently running buses.
The train journey was comfortable, lovely scenery but as it's 6 hours and no buffet car,I would strongly recommend taking a packed lunch and drinks!
The hotel Occidental Aurelia in Rome was lovely with very friendly, helpful staff, especially Marco, who recommended a fantastic restaurant, " The Cul De Sac" on the Via del Pastini(?) off the Piazza Navona. For wine buffs it's a must and the ravioli was amazing!
We all had super 2 city break with Viva holidays and will certainly be booking with your company again. A very big thankyou to all your staff.
Product : Excellent value throughout!
ROME,FLORENCE AND VENICEService rating : The bed in the first hotel in Rome was brilliant but in Florence and Venice they were really hard and I was glad not to have to sleep on them for longer than two nights. Train stations were very near the hotels and the trains were on time.
Product : Great trip but beds in Florence and Venice really hard.
COPENHAGEN & OSLO BREAKExcellent well organised trip . Comfortable hotels in good central locations.
EUROPE AND AFRICAService rating : Outstandingly good in every respect . Every query promptly and pleasantly replied to. This is a well-organised , efficient company that believes in customer service. We have had no hesitation in recommending it to friends.
Product : See above --an excellent holida yin every respect
Dubai & MaldivesService rating : We was helped by Lucas who reccomended the hotels and got us the best price For them , I was overwhelmed from start to finish by viva every single thing was sorted it was perfect . I have told all our friends and family and we have just rung Lucas and he is finding our next holiday to bankok and Phuket a huge thanks Lesa
Product : Amazing from start to finish thanks