4 Star All-Inclusive Greece Stay inc Flights
Secret Paradise Hotel & Spa is situated approximately 35 km from the centre of Thessaloniki and only 25km from the Airport Macedonia, with access to all major archaeological sites of Macedonia. The beach of Nea Kallikratia is at 50 metres.Secret Paradise Hotel & Spa offers an outdoor swimming pool with pool bar, a roof garden with magnificent views over Thermaikos Gulf, a fitness room and a spa. It stands between the verdurous hill of Nea Kallikratia and the beach. With crystal clear waters, relaxing athmosphere, warm sand under your feet and sound of sea waves you will get the ultimate holiday experience.
Secret Paradise Hotel & Spa is situated approximately 35 km from the centre of Thessaloniki and only 25km from the Airport Macedonia, with access to all major archaeological sites of Macedonia. The beach of Nea Kallikratia is at 50 metres.Secret Paradise Hotel & Spa offers an outdoor swimming pool with pool bar, a roof garden with magnificent views over Thermaikos Gulf, a fitness room and a spa. It stands between the verdurous hill of Nea Kallikratia and the beach.
Room Type Standard Twin/Double
All rooms at the Secret Paradise Hotel & Spa offer fantastic view of the Aegean Sea and Mount Olympus. In-room facilities include heating/air conditioning, satellite Plasma TV and minibar.The Amfitriti Spa Center, decorated in Ancient Greek themes, has a heated indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, hammam and provides several body and facial treatments.
- Safety Deposit Box
- Air Conditioning
- Ironing Facilities
- Free toiletries
- Satellite Channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Alarm clock
- Mosquito net
- Upper floors accessible by lift
- Valid for double/twin occupancy only
- Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed
- City Tax not included: payable directly on site
- Hold Luggage not included: can be added depending on carrier’s charges
- Airport transfers not included: can be added at an additional supplement
- Airport taxes included
- In-flight meals not included
- Hotel Check in 14:00, Check out 10:00
- There is no charge for payments made with Debit Cards.
- Payment by Credit Cards will be subject to an additional charge of 2% of the total amount payable.
- This flight inclusive package holiday is ATOL protected by Civil Aviation Authority
Duration: 5, 7 or 10 Nights
Board Basis: All-Inclusive
Room Type : Double
5-10 kgs of hand lugagge
Transfers and hold luggage are optional extras and can be added on to the booking by calling on 02033261516
Flights from London Gatwick, London Stansted and Manchester
Arrival Airport: Chalkidiki (SKG)
Flight Provider: Easy Jet or RyanAir
• Outbound departure between 05:25 – 06:25 arrival between 10:40 – 11:40
• Inbound departure between 11:20 – 12:20 arrival between 12:50 – 13:50
• Outbound departure between 15:50 – 16:50 arrival between 21:30 – 22:30
• Inbound departure between 22:00 – 23:00 arrival between 23:29 – 00:29*
• Outbound departure between 05:30 – 06:30 arrival between 11:00 – 12:00
• Inbound departure between 11:40 – 12:40 arrival between 13:20 – 14:20
Ratings Guide: Excellent Good Poor Bad
OSLO AND BERGENService rating : We were unsure of a few details like if we would get numbered seats on the train, but they got back to us, we did get reserved seats even though we were in second class and communication through emails was good.
Tickets were posted to us about a week before our travel and it was easy to show the voucher for the fiord trip.
Also, the hotel in Oslo was central, functional, clean and quiet, which was perfect for this city break and we really liked our hotel in Bergen, which was much plusher and we were happy to rest in our room when it was raining. Both had excellent breakfasts and good service.
Product : We recommend having three nights in each city so you have time to explore and definitely eat out, even though it's expensive. Shall a meal if you have to; it's part of the experience. We had a lovely holiday in Norway and would recommend this two centre break, with the restful train journey linking the two cities.
BERNINA EXPRESSService rating : Prompt reply to emails.
Would be happy to use again
Product : Variety of experiences. Scenic train ride & 2 very different cities. Lovely hotels. Excellent breakfast in Milan hotel.
OTHERSfast and helpful service making booking easy
COLOURFUL LISBON & PORTO CITYService rating : I would certainly recommend Viva to others wishing to explore Lisbon and Porto.
The hotels were most comfortable and catered for all.our needs. In Lisbon we joined 5 others in a minibus and enjoyed a very personal guided tour of the city sights. In Porto we found the river cruise on the Douro stunning.
Product : Excellent value. Fun packed few days. Wished it had been longer as so much to take in.
COPENHAGEN AND OSLOCopenhagen hotel excellent great location and breakfast. Oslo one was was not as nice quite a lonely walk after you came of the Main Street Breakfsat wasn’t as good and the decor not as nice. It would be a great idea if you had airport transfers to hotels found that very difficult no and got lost in both occasions as did some of the other guests I met